Halifax v Bradford - Spoilers

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
SJ

Re: Halifax v Bradford - Spoilers

Post by SJ »

wildbeast wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:15 pm Actually said and they think the sport isn't fixed-er who are they?
Between you and me wild beast. They are them viz. the massed band of the pipes and drums of the Royal Scots Dragoon Gaurds but I could be wrong( I ussually am. Occh eiye)😜
josie andrews

Re: Halifax beat Bradford to set up Challenge Cup semi-final with St Helens

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:47 pmSpoilers. :cry:
Sorry Mike 😳
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Halifax beat Bradford to set up Challenge Cup semi-final with St Helens

Post by josie andrews »

SJ wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:14 pm
josie andrews wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:39 pm
SJ wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:34 pm
Saints aren't Wigan so Halifax have no chancejust like A Joshua
I know! I was being sarcastic.

We said yesterday that Saints & Wire would be kept apart for the semis! The RFL need big crowd at Wembley for the final to make up for the losses last year!
Sorry Josie but this illustrates what I've been saying in other posts Because I Don't know you I don't know when you are being sarcastic and when your not. I always take you literally because I think your a honest person whereas say Meds he's a canny bloke He's an honest chap who I like with a rascal type character I sometimes can't decide if he's being canny or literal. Medium coverage can't convey intonation unfortunately πŸ‘
Sorry or the confusion 😳 perhaps I should have put a πŸ˜‰ instead of a 😊
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wildbeast wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:41 pm How on earth can you say it's fixed?
How on earth can you say it isn't, Time and time again we have seen the two strongest teams kept apart in the Semi's, Imagine if Saints had beaten Warrington and Halifax somehow managed to beat Hull, Then Saints put a Hundred plus on Halifax at Wembley, For the brains trust that run the game it would be a disaster
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

medlocke wrote: ↑Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:42 am
How on earth can you say it isn't, Time and time again we have seen the two strongest teams kept apart in the Semi's, Imagine if Saints had beaten Warrington and Halifax somehow managed to beat Hull, Then Saints put a Hundred plus on Halifax at Wembley, For the brains trust that run the game it would be a disaster
Halifax have to play someone, Meds ! There were only 3 choices out there, so it was a 3-1 chance anyway.
On the game you're playing, if Hull are the "weakest" side left in, then that draw gives Halifax the best chance to reach Wembley, doesn't it ?
In any case, Hull put almost 40 past Warrington a couple of weeks ago (at HJ as well !), whilst they destroyed Catalans the other day, something we failed to achieve. And the draw if you saw it, was conducted in a round, opaque, crystal ball and the 2 folk conducting it, faced away when picking out the balls just so there could be no accusations !
Still, some people just love conspiracy theories :shock:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Nezza Faz wrote: ↑Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:26 pm
medlocke wrote: ↑Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:42 am
Halifax have to play someone, Meds ! There were only 3 choices out there, so it was a 3-1 chance anyway.
On the game you're playing, if Hull are the "weakest" side left in, then that draw gives Halifax the best chance to reach Wembley, doesn't it ?
In any case, Hull put almost 40 past Warrington a couple of weeks ago (at HJ as well !), whilst they destroyed Catalans the other day, something we failed to achieve. And the draw if you saw it, was conducted in a round, opaque, crystal ball and the 2 folk conducting it, faced away when picking out the balls just so there could be no accusations !
Still, some people just love conspiracy theories :shock:
dont remember hull putting nearly 40 at HJ.......correct me if im wrong
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Re: Firestarter
Yeah, dead right Fire, it was actually Salford that got that result at the HJ !
And Warrington did lose at home to Hull quite recently.
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

Watched the draw on tv-how was it fixed-4 balls in the bag picked at random
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wildbeast wrote: ↑Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm Watched the draw on tv-how was it fixed-4 balls in the bag picked at random
Weighted balls, :o , Come on, keep up ;) :D
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

Weighted balls - come on