Announcement Thursday 6th

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Mauny6

Announcement Thursday 6th

Post by Mauny6 »

Announcement tomorrow will it be kallum watkins for next year.
ddtftf

Re: Announcement Thursday 6th

Post by ddtftf »

Foook me not Watkins for gods sake no pace caught from behind with 10 yards start by a forward oooooooooooh nooooooooooo season tickets down again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:48 am Foook me not Watkins for gods sake no pace caught from behind with 10 yards start by a forward oooooooooooh nooooooooooo season tickets down again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact you’ve replied to this alludes me
to think it’s true. You seem to know 99% of what’s going on with the club and normally don’t get entertained by the rumours.

Have you had info?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:26 pm
ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:48 am Foook me not Watkins for gods sake no pace caught from behind with 10 yards start by a forward oooooooooooh nooooooooooo season tickets down again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact you’ve replied to this alludes me
to think it’s true. You seem to know 99% of what’s going on with the club and normally don’t get entertained by the rumours.

Have you had info?
Yes hes been told by half a dozen super league forwards that they have caught watkins from behind
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE