F***IN USELESS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Levrier

Re: F***IN USELESS

Post by Levrier »

I hope that Lam has recorded the Swinton game as a couple of our DRs and ex-players put on a better show today.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

You saying we should have Stuart Littler as our next coach???? :mrgreen:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Wish FM isn't shirt!
It's local radio accept it for what it is.
What do you want, SKY radio with Tez and Baz as commentators?
Joe and Bilko are a good listen, appreciate it!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:44 pm Wish FM isn't shirt!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:44 pm Wish FM isn't shirt!
They are certainly far better than our team. That was awful today, somebody should contact Trading Standards as it is false advertising calling us an RL team! Having said that, I am thankful we won.

In the past when we have been struggling, coaches have gone back to basics and built the confidence in the team. Our present approach is killing us.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 pm I counted 8 or 9 unforced errors from us during the game........went out after game with a few of our rovers mates and they couldnt believe how bad we were and how many basic errors we make........ how many sets of 6 did we complete in the second half?not many........and our kicking game is nothing short of atrocious......... straight in front of sticks with 4 mins left and-go for try......... then drop goal 45 out( great kick) but got out of jail........we were 14-6 at half time and came out with no effort for 25-30 mins.........there first try was a joke...... cant wait to watch the replay of it........... anyone who thinks escare shouldnt be in this team is braindead imo......... marshy is nowhere near fit and neither is flower........ zak n flower might be out now so maybe new faces in next week........only positive was shorroks looked very lively when he came on at hooker and definately upped the tempo........i can honestly say i can throw a ball higher than tommy can kick it( embarrassing to say the least)......
It's a good job that we had two weeks to prepare for that game and they came off a tough outing with Wire. Is it just me that thinks we look unfit?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I think we look unfit too! It looks well when Gildart is stronger & makes more movement forward in a tackle than our forwards!

Biggest loss from last season is Bitcon!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Marshy is running on one leg....... theres some serious strapping around one leg.......i agree with josie about oli making the most yardage
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wes

Post by Wes »

Bilko wrote:
pedro wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:10 pm Wigan game on Wigan TV audio is the Saint game.....
Aye we were told to swap feeds at 2.58 due to a problem with the broadcast line at London so we became the main FM game instead of the planned second game which Wigan TV was connected to. This was not their fault. Today was a difficult one logistically given both teams were away, and unusually neither on TV, and trust me we did well to get two commentaries on air even if it ended up arse bout tit. However considering we are "shite" anyway it can't have been so bad for you. [emoji4] And anyone who does like Wish FM commentary should sadly enjoy it whilst it lasts.

While it lasts???? Is it going somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

Wes wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:56 am

While it lasts???? Is it going somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
https://radiotoday.co.uk/2019/02/bauer- ... o-stations

It's in hold awaiting approval but they have not purchased 40 odd stations to run 40 odd local stations. They'll convert to a network with Greatest Hits Radio the favourite.
Last edited by Bilko on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.