F***IN USELESS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan_rugby

Re: F***IN USELESS

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:37 pm I think we look unfit too! It looks well when Gildart is stronger & makes more movement forward in a tackle than our forwards!

Biggest loss from last season is Bitcon!
According to one poster on here Bitcon isn’t a loss because he had an assistant who worked beneath him and got promoted.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:42 am Marshy is running on one leg....... theres some serious strapping around one leg.......i agree with josie about oli making the most yardage
He always seems to be bandaged up.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:54 am
Firestarter wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:42 am Marshy is running on one leg....... theres some serious strapping around one leg.......i agree with josie about oli making the most yardage
It's a consequence of last seasons injury. The knocked he took a few weeks ago aggravated it, the strapping is there for support.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

I'd be most worried about Bilko's last comment. Wish FM is a godsend for those of us who can't get regularly to games. Vastly better than the BBC commentaries and genuinely witty, truthful and passionate about the team. Next Friday it will be Sky on mute and Wish FM on sound - long may it continue.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:37 pm I think we look unfit too! It looks well when Gildart is stronger & makes more movement forward in a tackle than our forwards!

According to one poster on here Bitcon isn’t a loss because he had an assistant who worked beneath him and got promoted.
All roads lead to Rads! short sighted recruitment, granted we were never going to replace Bitcon with someone better as he was top of the tree but im pretty sure there was someone out there with more experience than "did it with the U19's"
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:57 am
It's a consequence of last seasons injury. The knocked he took a few weeks ago aggravated it, the strapping is there for support.
As in, it never fully healed or the injury will never 100% heal and there is always the chance of it re-occurring?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:44 pm Wish FM isn't shirt!
It's local radio accept it for what it is.
What do you want, SKY radio with Tez and Baz as commentators?
Joe and Bilko are a good listen, appreciate it!
+1 Bilko in particular is right on the button and says it like a long term fan sees it.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:23 am

All roads lead to Rads! short sighted recruitment, granted we were never going to replace Bitcon with someone better as he was top of the tree but im pretty sure there was someone out there with more experience than "did it with the U19's"
Cheap as chips though no doubt,I’ll bet Bitcon or someone anywhere near as good would cost a pretty penny,I mean after all they only hand out the satsumas at half time don’t they?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:40 am

Cheap as chips though no doubt,I’ll bet Bitcon or someone anywhere near as good would cost a pretty penny,I mean after all they only hand out the satsumas at half time don’t they?
I was told by a member of Bitcon's family that he hadn't had a pay rise for five years!

And the assistant that took over is no where near the quality or professionalism as Bitcon & will never be IMO
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:02 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:40 am

I was told by a member of Bitcon's family that he hadn't had a pay rise for five years!

And the assistant that took over is no where near the quality or professionalism as Bitcon & will never be IMO
Wouldn’t surprise me in slightest Josie and the proof is in the pudding so to speak they look all done after 20 mins