F***IN USELESS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: F***IN USELESS

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:22 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:02 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:40 am
Cheap as chips though no doubt,I’ll bet Bitcon or someone anywhere near as good would cost a pretty penny,I mean after all they only hand out the satsumas at half time don’t they?
I was told by a member of Bitcon's family that he hadn't had a pay rise for five years!

And the assistant that took over is no where near the quality or professionalism as Bitcon & will never be IMO
Wouldn’t surprise me in slightest Josie and the proof is in the pudding so to speak they look all done after 20 mins
Paul Johnson took over didnt he? who literally has Wigan U19's on his CV and thats it
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:37 pm I think we look unfit too! It looks well when Gildart is stronger & makes more movement forward in a tackle than our forwards!

Biggest loss from last season is Bitcon!
Nail on head

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Southern Softy wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:06 am I'd be most worried about Bilko's last comment. Wish FM is a godsend for those of us who can't get regularly to games. Vastly better than the BBC commentaries and genuinely witty, truthful and passionate about the team. Wish FM - long may it continue.
+1
It will be a sad day if we lose it
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
pedro

Post by pedro »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:44 pm Wish FM isn't shirt!
It's local radio accept it for what it is.
What do you want, SKY radio with Tez and Baz as commentators?
Joe and Bilko are a good listen, appreciate it!
never called Wish FM was calling Wigan TV
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

highlights are up and 2 of our trys are from forward passes.

more annoying, the hull Kr 2nd or 3rd try (where the player reaches out with his hand) they have a player in the middle of everything down on his knees, hes clearly effecting the play and prevents defenders getting to the ball carrier.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:12 pm highlights are up and 2 of our trys are from forward passes.

more annoying, the hull Kr 2nd or 3rd try (where the player reaches out with his hand) they have a player in the middle of everything down on his knees, hes clearly effecting the play and prevents defenders getting to the ball carrier.
i thought the same at the game and could see the rovers fans going potty
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I enjoy Bilko and Joe on Wish too. And lets face it, Wigan have been so dire lately that the only entertainment value comes from the commentary! :lol:

Having listened to the game live, I've only dared face the 15 min 'highlights' on Wigan TV. I fear watching the whole game could find me losing the will to live!