LEEDS AWAY

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: LEEDS AWAY

Post by Mike »

old hooker wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:58 pm i am certainly not going,sick of putting money into ILs pocket whilst he plays the part of scrooge,we will not beat Leeds and for the first time in over 50 years i could not care less
Does IL get any money from a Leeds away game?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Mike wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:58 pm
old hooker wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:58 pm i am certainly not going,sick of putting money into ILs pocket whilst he plays the part of scrooge,we will not beat Leeds and for the first time in over 50 years i could not care less
do Wigan get money if the tickets are bought through them? or have a made that up
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:02 pmI'm going - hooray!

Come & say hello 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:00 pm
do Wigan get money if the tickets are bought through them? or have a made that up
I think the club get a percentage of the cost of away ticket sales.

I always buy thru Wigan Warriors 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

3 from Edinburgh
2 from Stirling
1 from Liverpool

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

[/quote

Yes a percentage goes to away club.
SJ

Post by SJ »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:41 am Rare miss for me,Isle of Wight music festival for me this weekend,just hope the weather is with us
Weather not great Fozz. Windy,wet with occasional sunny spells but weathermen are as unreliable as Mark Carney! Don't let that dampen your spirit. Enjoy the music mate cos I'm not confident of our result☔️
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

When I know who's reffing I'll decide.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Mickw wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm When I know who's reffing I'll decide.
You obviously consider this a factor If. It is a factor and not just a personal feeling then that is certainly an indictment of our sport. I used to think that way when I was younger but I now put it down to individual people's judgement. If I didn't I think I would lose all interest in the game. Game management has to include the team being made aware of a Refs predelections idiosyncrasies where applicable. Monie did and I assume teams are briefed appropriately
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

SJ wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:02 am
fozzieskem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:41 am Rare miss for me,Isle of Wight music festival for me this weekend,just hope the weather is with us
Weather not great Fozz. Windy,wet with occasional sunny spells but weathermen are as unreliable as Mark Carney! Don't let that dampen your spirit. Enjoy the music mate cos I'm not confident of our result☔️
Hehe will do matey,tents all picked and ready for the off nothing like being prepared

Let’s just hope we leave this awful weather up here