Sarge

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Sarge

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/pa ... igan-back/

Salford after Sarge. Interesting that the article says he has not received an offer from Wigan!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Mauny6

Re: Sarge

Post by Mauny6 »

Part of deal to bring Hastings in
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

How is it part of a Hastings deal? He's out of contract and of season?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

Says Salford are interested in Jamie Ellis from cas to provide cover for Hastings! Does this mean Hastings is moving on?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

JimmyMagnets wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:43 am Says Salford are interested in Jamie Ellis from cas to provide cover for Hastings! Does this mean Hastings is moving on?

He's almost certainly moving on, more than likely it will be to the NRL though. Hope I'm wrong.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Woody1989 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:42 am
JimmyMagnets wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:43 am Says Salford are interested in Jamie Ellis from cas to provide cover for Hastings! Does this mean Hastings is moving on?

He's almost certainly moving on, more than likely it will be to the NRL though. Hope I'm wrong.
He has to, Salford can’t afford him.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Then neither can Wigan on current form.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/pa ... igan-back/

Salford after Sarge. Interesting that the article says he has not received an offer from Wigan!
Given the way the club is seemingly run at the moment there could be several reasons for that. Like they forgot to get around to it or just think they can leave it to the last minute and will be surprised he ends up sorting his future out due to Wigan’s tardiness.

Not that I think Wigan should be rushing to head off any interest in Sarge but why the club thinks it’s acceptable to keep players in the dark as to their future when it’s time for players to get it sorted I have no idea.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

DaveO wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:58 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/pa ... igan-back/

Given the way the club is seemingly run at the moment there could be several reasons for that. Like they forgot to get around to it or just think they can leave it to the last minute and will be surprised he ends up sorting his future out due to Wigan’s tardiness.

Not that I think Wigan should be rushing to head off any interest in Sarge but why the club thinks it’s acceptable to keep players in the dark as to their future when it’s time for players to get it sorted I have no idea.
Do you really know the player has been left in the dark.

Posting you dont have a contract or offer yet could be seen as come get me.

I thought the club had to state its intentions back in May? And sarge has stated he wants to be closer to his family.

The club could have held off offering as sarge wants to move.

Not saying it is anything like that but everything cant always be laid at the clubs feet.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
shaunedwardsfanclub