HKR Supporters

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

HKR Supporters

Post by josie andrews »

They're a disgrace to the game!

While waiting for the traffic to disperse on the car park, there were fans screaming & bauling about Wigan owning the the RFL & the referees!

They weren't just abusing Wigan fans but the referees as they were leaving the stadium building. There were women & kids screaming at us & one guy hanging out of one of the upper bar windows using disgusting language in front of women & children!

I used to have a soft spot for HKR, but the display from these fans today have put paid to that!

I couldn't give a dam if they go down now or not! And I've never said that about any club even Leeds!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
BriH

Re: HKR Supporters

Post by BriH »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:08 pm They're a disgrace to the game!

While waiting for the traffic to disperse on the car park, there were fans screaming & bauling about Wigan owning the the RFL & the referees!

They weren't just abusing Wigan fans but the referees as they were leaving the stadium building. There were women & kids screaming at us & one guy hanging out of one of the upper bar windows using disgusting language in front of women & children!

I used to have a soft spot for HKR, but the display from these fans today have put paid to that!

I couldn't give a dam if they go down now or not! And I've never said that about any club even Leeds!!
Josie, listened to the comm on Wish FM and the screaming from the "Fans" was so loud found it hard to here Joe and Bilko. Joe referred to the "Screaming Fish Wife and her daughter"!! There was another (bloke) who you could hear in Germany!! :D :D :D