Leeds V Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal
Posts: 14018
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:33 pm
Location: Howe Bridge
Contact:

Leeds V Wigan

Post by ancientnloyal » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 pm

What are we thinking then? A win?
Rugby, Family and Strava... that’s about it for me to be honest!

Ellery Hanley our Crown Jewel 💎

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 2385
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by Firestarter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm

50/50 be supporting them from glasgow on a boys outing ...... straight off train n in pub....... cmon wigan smash em
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

User avatar
Fujiman
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 1:19 pm

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by Fujiman » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:38 pm

ancientnloyal wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 pm
What are we thinking then? A win?
Always want a win but if a defeat means the end of lam 🤔
This quote is no longer available because the person is deemed not fit enough to provide it!

medlocke
Posts: 8250
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by medlocke » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Win for me, Think the pressure will be on Leeds more than on us

Barney841
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by Barney841 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Fujiman wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:38 pm
ancientnloyal wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 pm
What are we thinking then? A win?
Always want a win but if a defeat means the end of lam 🤔
Bet you it isn’t

ancientnloyal
Posts: 14018
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:33 pm
Location: Howe Bridge
Contact:

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by ancientnloyal » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Barney841 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:46 pm
Fujiman wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:38 pm
ancientnloyal wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 pm
What are we thinking then? A win?
Always want a win but if a defeat means the end of lam 🤔
Bet you it isn’t
Sarge will play a fantastic 40 minutes and Lam will say we nearly got the win just an unlucky period where we shipped 50 points. Then a handshake with Ian and be named permanent coach
Rugby, Family and Strava... that’s about it for me to be honest!

Ellery Hanley our Crown Jewel 💎

medlocke
Posts: 8250
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by medlocke » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Is Stuart Pyke the northern cousin of Stuart Barnes :?

ancientnloyal
Posts: 14018
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:33 pm
Location: Howe Bridge
Contact:

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by ancientnloyal » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:18 pm

‘Kin’ell we’re winning
Rugby, Family and Strava... that’s about it for me to be honest!

Ellery Hanley our Crown Jewel 💎

Barney841
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by Barney841 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Still waiting for this new attacking flair that Lam said he was gonna do....

ancientnloyal
Posts: 14018
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:33 pm
Location: Howe Bridge
Contact:

Re: Leeds V Wigan

Post by ancientnloyal » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Barney841 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:34 pm
Still waiting for this new attacking flair that Lam said he was gonna do....
You have witnessed it... via a Powell drop goal
Rugby, Family and Strava... that’s about it for me to be honest!

Ellery Hanley our Crown Jewel 💎

Post Reply