Escar'e

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
captinjack

Escar'e

Post by captinjack »

Was told this morning from one of my Yorkshire relatives, (I hasten to add that this is through marriage), That Escar'e will be at Castleford next season. Hope it's not true or Ifear he will come back and bite us in the arse.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Escar'e

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Swap him for Watts.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
pedro

Post by pedro »

PLEASE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:47 pm Swap him for Watts.

If only!
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Swap now for Mitch Clark obvious both players are not getting picked by both clubs
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Escare still has another 15 months on his contract, why would you "swap" him for someone available for free in another 3 months??????
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
pedro

Post by pedro »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:07 pm Escare still has another 15 months on his contract, why would you "swap" him for someone available for free in another 3 months??????
because if your not going to play him its get him off the cap
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

The point is pedro that IF Cas want him for next season make them pay for him. We will have Clark come what may and I'm not for doing DP any favours especially seeing as Mitch Clark isn't really going to make much differences to our side at the moment.

Cas want Escare - then offer some of the Williams transfer plus Escare for McMeeken
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:07 pm Escare still has another 15 months on his contract, why would you "swap" him for someone available for free in another 3 months??????
Does every transfer of players under contract command a fee in Rugby League?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Judging how he has been treated id be amazed if he stayed
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure