Escar'e

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Escar'e

Post by medlocke »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:57 am Judging how he has been treated id be amazed if he stayed
Wish we could just offload him straight away to stop all the fanboys whinging about why he isn't playing, It's obvious he's finished at Wigan so let him go free
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:47 pm Swap him for Watts.
We can but dream
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

medlocke wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:34 am
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:57 am Judging how he has been treated id be amazed if he stayed
Wish we could just offload him straight away to stop all the fanboys whinging about why he isn't playing, It's obvious he's finished at Wigan so let him go free
And this,

The fanboys have become tedious with their “he must play” mantra,he’s done at Wigan as long as Lam is in charge I’d say
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:13 am
And this,

The fanboys have become tedious with their “he must play” mantra,he’s done at Wigan as long as Lam is in charge I’d say
Woe betide anyone having a different opinion about a player than others eh 😂.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:22 am

And this,

Theres having an opinion then theres going over the top, I did the same with Lockers a decade ago on here, Other fans got bored with it real quick, Though your not as bad as I was yet ;) and nowhere near as bad as Lams number one fan :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

And this,

No problem about having an opinion mate but it’s cult like with that fella🤪

In my minds eye the Escare boyz all wear monk Robes,hold candles and stand in a line all chanting “Morgan must play” lol

But I’m tired and no doubt it’s nit as exciting as that
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:30 am
And this,

No problem about having an opinion mate but it’s cult like with that fella🤪

In my minds eye the Escare boyz all wear monk Robes,hold candles and stand in a line all chanting “Morgan must play” lol

But I’m tired and no doubt it’s nit as exciting as that
Its more the annoyance that with our team performing so poorly that a player that is good for attack is being left out for apparently no other reason that Lam doesnt like him (unless you believe rumours) .

Morgan needs to be playing superleague so if we are not playing him he needs to go.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I agree he needs to go Cabooose where we differ is that I think he’s pretty average yes he has a turn of speed but not much else,I agree with Lam on this point at least