Tui Lolohea

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Tui Lolohea

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Re: Tui Lolohea

Post by moto748 »

He's not all that. He wasn't all that in the NRL, and he has continued to be not all that in SL. :twisted:
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I agree, obviously so do Leeds.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Terrible signing ...... i said it when they first got him
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Mind bogglingingly bad signing,
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Seeing him playing for Leeds and he's been dreadful.
Surely Salford can do better than him?
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:12 am Seeing him playing for Leeds and he's been dreadful.
Surely Salford can do better than him?
From the rumours that are about at the moment i think Salford are in trouble money-wise so maybe this is a cheaper option

If Parcell is available we should go in for him he is better than any of our hooking options
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I may take some flack here but i watched him play for the NZ Warriors 2 seasons ago and he was outstanding, i dont think we have seen the best of him at Leeds . He was very quick with a great sidestep, maybe be a player that needs to settle .

Always remember we were screaming for Pat Richards to go back in his first season and look what happened there .
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:45 am I may take some flack here but i watched him play for the NZ Warriors 2 seasons ago and he was outstanding, i dont think we have seen the best of him at Leeds . He was very quick with a great sidestep, maybe be a player that needs to settle .

Always remember we were screaming for Pat Richards to go back in his first season and look what happened there .
Trouble is though he does seem very settled,settled in the local Mac Donald’s,pizza hut and chippy,Watson may do him the world of good I doubt it though