Saints away

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dev

Saints away

Post by Dev »

Who’s going on Friday then? Hopefully sell out our allocation and get behind the boys, need another performance like last night if not better! Come on 🍒 ⚪️
josie andrews

Re: Saints away

Post by josie andrews »

Me plus 7 😊🏉🍒⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

I'll be there. You to believe 😊
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Cant believe its not on sky
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Number one son and I will be there!!

Matt
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

adiddy wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:12 pm Number one son and I will be there!!

Matt
Taking grandaughter caravan....... absolutely gutted its not on sky...... would have changed dates and gone....... well at least the rugby league can be proud of thereselves once again...... if KR win then put all there games on sky ( rest of season) and let them have 3 more NRL players
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Absolute joke it’s not on sky.
Always been the biggest derby game of the season
endoman

Post by endoman »

Can you pay on gate? Tried via ticket website but not a clue what my customer number is. Won't know till Friday if I can there on time re work, nor if I will be able to take my lad re his work.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I'm going and by train. Anyone know how long it takes to walk from St Helens Station to the ground?
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:26 pm Absolute joke it’s not on sky.
Always been the biggest derby game of the season
For me its the most obvious sign yet that doing away with the play-offs would help the game.

I dont know if i really agree with promotion and relegation but the one thing thats brilliant about it is how simple it is - finish bottom go down. So now people care more about the matches shaping that bottom spot than the matches shaping the top. If the top spot was a 1 spot chance thing too just think every one of these matches would count!. At the moment the only matches that really count are the ones being played out by those bottom teams the top teams especially wire and saints can afford to drop matches as they please

This is the issue with our sport its not about being the best - Leeds could still potentially win the whole thing and that just shouldnt be the case
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure