The Rhinos have not given me much cause for concern!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Warriors_ace_17

The Rhinos have not given me much cause for concern!!!!!!!

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

I dont want to be too optimistic, but in the last few weeks the Rhinos have not been great. We should of beatin them twice at their ground this year, so i think we will make it third time lucky!!!
I have just seem the Bulls-Rhinos game, and it wasnt a patch on last nights game!!!! The Rhinos dont look good to me, and i think the psychological damage they suffered losing to the Bulls for the 5th time this year, will be too much for them!!!!

We are on a high, they are on a low!!!!!

Come on lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EastStandGirl

Re: The Rhinos have not given ...

Post by EastStandGirl »

I've got everything crossed in the hope you are right...... ouch !!!! I shouldnt have walked around with my eyes crossed
Rather partial to chicken pasty
rach15

Re: The Rhinos have not gi...

Post by rach15 »

i just hope we don't have steve ganson!! hope we can make it 3rd time lucky like you said!!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Surely to god they can't let Steve ganson have any of these now. I would have thought Russell Smith would have been doing both matches (so that we don't have any lunacy from the Refs). I wouldn't mind Kirkpatrick (providing he isn't from Leeds that is) as he has improved through the season - anyone but Ganson!!!!
I don't know about Leeds. We were thrashing them when we played away, but then we rested on our laurels and they came back for a draw. Hopefully they are feeling a little sore after Bradford roughing them up, their pride will be dented and they'll be on a downer....however, they'll also know that next week is their last chance.
rach15

Post by rach15 »

Well kirkpatrick is from warrington so we could have him although stevo keeps goin on about letting him do the GF as he has been good this year, so i don't know if he will do the match on friday as well, thats if he actually is doing the GF!
So we might get r.smith. Who did yesterdays match? don't know as i couldn't watch it!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Russell Smith did the Bradford vs Leeds match. I am still having nightmares that we go on Friday only to see Ganson strut out onto the pitch!!!!!!
Seriously though, I think Russell Smith will want the big game so that could leave Kirkpatrick for Friday.....fingers crossed eh!