Josh Charnley feels something big is happening at Warrington

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Josh Charnley feels something big is happening at Warrington

Post by josie andrews »

JOSH Charnley wants to be part of “something big” and he feels it building at Warrington Wolves.

It is that sense of striving for greatness that influenced his decision to pen a new two-year contract with the club.

The winger is now tied to The Wire until November 2022 – by which time he will be 31 years of age.

He hopes that by then, he will have plenty of major trophies in the bag to add to the ones he already has from his illustrious spell with Wigan.

With all that in mind, the 28-year-old said the decision to remain at The Halliwell Jones Stadium was a simple one.

“It was a no brainer really,” he said.

“I’ve enjoyed my time at the club so far and when they offered me a new deal, I couldn’t turn it down.

“We’re a tight-knit group and do everything together.

“We’re building for something big at this club and we’re working hard week in week out to achieve something special. To be a part of that would be something great.

“We got to two finals last year where we were a small fraction off. That still hurts the lads here now.

“We’ve been building, and I believe we can achieve something big this year

https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/sp ... arrington/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan