St Helens away tickets info

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

St Helens away tickets info

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: St Helens away tickets info

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors ticket update ahead of St Helens Derby

Wigan fans have been snapping up tickets for the St Helens derby on Friday.

With two days to go, fewer than 500 tickets remain of their allocation of 2,600 for Friday’s Betfred Super League at St Helens.

This will be the first time in 24 years a derby between the two rivals has not been televised and Saints are predicted an 18,000 sell-out.

DW Stadium ticket office manager Michael Jolliffe said: “Wigan fans have already snapped up the majority of the away ticket allocation for Friday’s crunch clash, with the club now selling its third requested allocation for the game.

"With just a few days to go those who still haven’t purchased are encouraged to get there’s to avoid disappointment.”

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan- ... -1-9868455
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

St Helens Ticket Update

Fewer than 500 away tickets remain for Wigan Warriors fans.

Wigan face rivals St Helens on Friday in the Betfred Super League.

St Helens vs Wigan Warriors, 12th July, Totally Wicked Stadium, K.O. 7:45pm.

Wigan Warriors can confirm that there are fewer than 500 tickets left for Friday’s Betfred Super League trip to St Helens.

For the first time in 24 years a Wigan and St Helens derby will not be televised, so the only way to watch the ‘Bad Friday’ clash will be in person at the Totally Wicked Stadium.

DW Stadium Ticket Office Manager, Michael Jolliffe, said: “Wigan fans have already snapped up the majority of the away ticket allocation for Friday’s crunch clash, with the Club now selling its third requested allocation for the game.

“With just a few days to go, those who still haven’t purchased there’s are encouraged to get there’s to avoid disappointment.”

With the high demand for tickets, Wigan Warriors can also confirm that there will be making another Supporters Coach available for Friday’s game. To book, click HERE or call the Ticket Office on 01942 311111.

Head on a nostalgia trip and watch back classic Wigan vs St Helens encounters with the Wigan TV archive. Simply click HERE. https://tv.wiganwarriors.com/archive

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019 ... ZeBDKcU.99
DButty9

Post by DButty9 »

Anyone got one spare ticket for tomorrow? Can get through club but cannot get to stadium to collect prior to game. Cheers
endoman

Post by endoman »

I'd also like to go tomorrow, can't get ticket through normal channels as don't know my magic code, and as I live 2 hours from Wigan collection is out of the question. Hardly helping spread the game......
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Why leave it to the last minute to buy tickets??
DButty9

Post by DButty9 »

Change of circumstances means I can now go if I can get a ticket!
endoman

Post by endoman »

Cos I lead a busy life and can't always plan that far ahead. A four hour round trip means finishing work early etc, and until today I didn't know that would be possible. I'll stick to the radio.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Ah right, was just curious.
DButty9

Post by DButty9 »

Now I have explained myself I would still like to attend tonight so if anyone has a spare ticket I would be more than grateful. Thanks and have a wonderful day.