Bevan French

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
moto748

Re: Bevan French

Post by moto748 »

I remember French playing for Parra; he was lightning quick, but it seems like ages ago now, and they have a very good full-back in Gutherson.
pedro

Post by pedro »

he needs to be FB or Wing, crazy pace prob the 2nd fastest in the NRL after Addo Carr
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Great signing this he fell out of favour but is very quick with good feet and will be a great addition to our team , Hastings and French will be megga for us
:o :o :o
endoman

Post by endoman »

That's the official confirmation then, ddtftf speaks..
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

ddtftf wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:00 pm Great signing this he fell out of favour but is very quick with good feet and will be a great addition to our team , Hastings and French will be megga for us
In what capacity though?

French has never played half at senior level and is either a winger or full back - unless this is another project signing

Does this mean the rumour surrounding Hardaker has some truth to it?
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 pm
ddtftf wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:00 pm Great signing this he fell out of favour but is very quick with good feet and will be a great addition to our team , Hastings and French will be megga for us
In what capacity though?

French has never played half at senior level and is either a winger or full back - unless this is another project signing

Does this mean the rumour surrounding Hardaker has some truth to it?
Hope so, Get one decent season out of Hardaker and move him on so he can implode at another club, From what I've seen of Bev he's a proper tasty get
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I welcome his arrival Derrick, I think he has the X factor. The fans have been after some excitement, Frenchy will certainly provide it.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Be happy if this is confirmed just need a couple of top forwards to play behind. Smithies and Partington have helped. Flower Clubb and Lockers are missing to many games.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
EagleEyePie

Post by EagleEyePie »

Can't understand why we'd be after French. If it's for this season then maybe the injuries to our wingers would make it worthwhile but it's forwards we need and signing a big money winger before getting a forward in won't make a shred of difference.

If it's for next season it makes even less sense. We've got an expensive fullback who has been playing well so signing another expensive fullback would be mad in a salary cap sport. In Burgess, Manfredi, Davies, Marshall and Bibby that's 5 wingers already signed up!

There's no reason at all to sign French unless Hardaker is leaving or at least 2 of our wingers are going. Makes no real sense at all.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

EagleEyePie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:56 pm Can't understand why we'd be after French. If it's for this season then maybe the injuries to our wingers would make it worthwhile but it's forwards we need and signing a big money winger before getting a forward in won't make a shred of difference.

If it's for next season it makes even less sense. We've got 5 wingers already signed up!

There's no reason at all to sign French. Makes no real sense at all.
Welcome to Wigan's recruitment policy :D
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: