Props

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
keptinthedarkfans
Posts: 1055
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Props

Post by keptinthedarkfans » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Well I don't believe it because he knew the week before Catalan game wasnt in starting line up barring injuries to planed game team. Escare is frustrated at situation and entitled to be rightly so. But I can 100% tell you he has never told no one to fxxcx of. Now thats the truth believe it or not I dont give a shit just not letting anyone keep slagging him off just to justify what lam thinks of him.

josie andrews
Posts: 25386
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Props

Post by josie andrews » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:12 pm

keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:45 pm
Well I don't believe it because he knew the week before Catalan game wasnt in starting line up barring injuries to planed game team. Escare is frustrated at situation and entitled to be rightly so. But I can 100% tell you he has never told no one to fxxcx of. Now thats the truth believe it or not I dont give a shit just not letting anyone keep slagging him off just to justify what lam thinks of him.
Glad someone else sees it as it is & agrees with me.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

moto748
Posts: 2339
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: Props

Post by moto748 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:58 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Glad someone else sees it as it is & agrees with me.
I don't know about that. What we have here is two different accounts from two posters. None of us, I guess, *know* the truth of it. You have chosen to believe one poster over another, Josie, because it suits your world-view and/or you believe him to be correct.

Which is fine. But there is no self-evident truth here.

Woody1989
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Props

Post by Woody1989 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:09 pm

Does anyone have any news on potential prop signings or are we just going to have a pointless argument over Escare's 'French'?

ddtftf
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Props

Post by ddtftf » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:23 pm

It appears Cas will not let Wigan have Clark early so have done a deal with Leigh, but i would not be surprised to see Leigh sell him to Wigan as a 3rd party in the deal. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

keptinthedarkfans
Posts: 1055
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Props

Post by keptinthedarkfans » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:26 pm

I'm hearing strong rumours George Burgess for next season too. Have to wait and see.

medlocke
Posts: 8459
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Props

Post by medlocke » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:30 pm

keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:26 pm
I'm hearing strong rumours George Burgess for next season too. Have to wait and see.
And if this happens there will still be complaints from certain fans,

Would love it to happen

Woody1989
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Props

Post by Woody1989 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:38 pm

medlocke wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:30 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:26 pm
I'm hearing strong rumours George Burgess for next season too. Have to wait and see.
And if this happens there will still be complaints from certain fans,

Would love it to happen
In my opinion he is just what we need, would tear up SL.

User avatar
wall_of_voodoo
Posts: 924
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

Re: Props

Post by wall_of_voodoo » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:53 pm

medlocke wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:30 pm
And if this happens there will still be complaints from certain fans,
And there would still be fans who only ever listen to how good a player was or not on the radio but who thinks their opinion counts for sh7t :lol:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:

shaunedwardsfanclub
Posts: 6164
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Re: Props

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:36 am

Woody1989 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:38 pm
medlocke wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:30 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:26 pm
I'm hearing strong rumours George Burgess for next season too. Have to wait and see.
And if this happens there will still be complaints from certain fans,

Would love it to happen
In my opinion he is just what we need, would tear up SL.
He would be an excellent signing Woody but we can’t afford him.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards

Post Reply