Mirrorless Cameras

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Re: Mirrorless Cameras

Post by medlocke »

Yeah that's the one Fuji, I love the old style looks of it and it will be easier to carry on long treks than my 5D, Battery grip, Nifty Fifty and 24-105
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

If your genuinely interested PM me and maybe I can help in some way.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Cheers Fuji, I'm seriously considering it, I would need to offload another camera and lens first, Currently in the middle of moving house so it won't be just yet, Will give you a shout if I decide to go ahead
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

No problem.
SJ

Post by SJ »

I have a Fuji x100 great little camera for my needs now(family snap shots). I now use it on Auto ISO Auto Control. Simple. I'd still retain my SLR. You can't beat Prime Lenses tho'🚴🏿
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I use a camera that has a light reacted plastic substance which requires chemicals to fully process an image.
Am I missing an Australian/Maltese scrum half?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Fujiman wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:02 pm If your genuinely interested PM me and maybe I can help in some way.
I've been having another look around and see the XT2 and XF 18-55 are one offer for £949, overall how much better is it compared to the XT20, Can't decide whether to splash a bit more cash or go the cheaper way and also score myself a macro lens for my 7D
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Mirrorless camera's are the way to go. I would never go back to a DSLR.

The "only" issue is a slight timing difference on the shutter, (which can be easily avoided if you use burst properly).
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I'm deffo going for it, Just offloaded my Canon 5D and battery grip, so three quarters the way there, I was out on Saturday with my 7D and just didn't feel the enjoyment i used to get with it, They are too damn heavy, Hoping the change will get me interested again
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Fit a pancake or mini zoom lens and they can go in your pocket, put some expensive glass on them and they are pro quality. So flexible.