Concussion

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Concussion

Post by Firestarter »

Just watching the saints wire game......... cant help but think that every time a player cant return due to concussion has a big impact on a games outcome.......i think its time for a new rule to stop the unfair advantage....... maybe an extra sub( only allowed on too replace the concussed player who cant return)....... this would be good , only if the concussion tests were conclusive too avoid cheating and falsely using the sub......its a tricky one but thats my first thoughts on a better solution....... im sure someone on here will come up with a better solution and im all ears
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
thegimble

Re: Concussion

Post by thegimble »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:48 pm Just watching the saints wire game......... cant help but think that every time a player cant return due to concussion has a big impact on a games outcome.......i think its time for a new rule to stop the unfair advantage....... maybe an extra sub( only allowed on too replace the concussed player who cant return)....... this would be good , only if the concussion tests were conclusive too avoid cheating and falsely using the sub......its a tricky one but thats my first thoughts on a better solution....... im sure someone on here will come up with a better solution and im all ears
I agree I am certain we did it in the GF 2018. It needs changing teams are using the rule to get a free sub in.

The other answer is 10 changes and that includes concussion after that then just bad luck.