19-man squad vs Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I was under the impression Sarge was not offered a new deal because he made it clear to club he was moving on at the end of his present term believe this move was done months ago.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

How bad is Bullock? Anychance he will play this season?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:28 pm I was under the impression Sarge was not offered a new deal because he made it clear to club he was moving on at the end of his present term believe this move was done months ago.

I've already commented on this. He was offered a new deal but was wanting to go back to London but it looks like they aren't going to avoid the drop! So he signed for Salford.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

widdenoldboy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm How bad is Bullock? Anychance he will play this season?
10 week lay off, he could still play this season.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:26 am
widdenoldboy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm How bad is Bullock? Anychance he will play this season?
Better to let him be absolutely no point rushing him back
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:18 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Because Sarg turned the club's offer down.
Plus, Sarge originally wanted to go back to London. But with the growing likelihood of the Broncos being relegated, he had already made his decision to leave. So he signed for Salford.
Good luck to Sarge, I hope all goes well
For him at Salford and with his university course. He’s a top lad and has always given 100% to the club.
Good luck to him. Always gives his all, not the best centre in terms of his drawing man/passing to winger but he does have other great qualities we will miss.

Him eventually moving on was to be expected. He isn't the type of person to stay settled at one place for too long. I remember when Wigan played Catalans at Millwall, I overheard him talking about moving on at the end of that season to a new challenge. At this point there were no rumours what so ever about him departing but something he had already decided in his head before knowing what and who he would be moving to.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

And that is it he made no secret of the fact he was moving on at the end of his contract said it on many occasions .he is a traveller good luck to him and sure he will give his all as you say not the best but shown this season he can hack it when things get tough
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:26 am
OK, some hope there and with Flower out were asking a lot of Clubb, Navarette and the kids.