Warrington Signing

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Warrington Signing

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

One of our guys has signed for Warrington next season, anyone any idea who it is?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Re: Warrington Signing

Post by medlocke »

Navarette?, Rumour going round he won't be here next season, Just a guess though
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

I know who it is but can't say at the moment. It'll probably cause quite a bit of discussion on here.
We've also signed two outstanding young players for next year, one a winger/fullback and the other a backrow forward, both interesting signings for quite different reasons.
One will start in the academy and the other probably in the reserves (not quite sure of his age)
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

No straw damn us wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:31 pm I know who it is but can't say at the moment. It'll probably cause quite a bit of discussion on here.
We've also signed two outstanding young players for next year, one a winger/fullback and the other a backrow forward, both interesting signings for quite different reasons.
One will start in the academy and the other probably in the reserves (not quite sure of his age)
Tell me it is not Harvard!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:36 pm
No straw damn us wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:31 pm I know who it is but can't say at the moment. It'll probably cause quite a bit of discussion on here.
Tell me it is not Harvard!
It's not Havard, although he has had interest from Australia. I believe he has another two years on his contract, and that needs extending A.S.A.P. imo as we have done with Smithies.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Youngster?
First teamer?
First and last letter of their surname?

Throw us a bone here😀
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Lockers
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

As long as we sign another player then im ok with releasing to strengthen
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

My guess is kibula
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:31 pm My guess is kibula
His brother is already there!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan