Kallum Watkins and Ryan Hall

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Kallum Watkins and Ryan Hall

Post by moto748 »

Albeit with limited opportunities, both these two has looked pretty poor to me in the NRL. The Aussies have teenagers who walk into first-grade and look more assured. Watkins especially has been badly caught out in defence. In the case of both of them, I thought they went to the NRL way too to have any chance of making a serious impact, but from experienced internationals I expected a bit better.
fozzieskem

Re: Kallum Watkins and Ryan Hall

Post by fozzieskem »

Watkins has been a shadow of his former self as for Hall it was always an odd move,at 32 go down under but you’re right neither have done much and it wouldn’t surprise me if both didn’t come back for good in the close season.
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

Watkins has been poor but Hall has been immense when he has been fit. He went over injured but when he played after that he was one of the Roosters best players, top metre maker every week, he unfortunately picked up another injury that has kept him out.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Better than Watkins, but hardly immense. Hall is well down the pecking order behind Tupou and BMoz.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Watkins wont last long in the nrl judging by his performance so far
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE