Bevan French

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Bevan French

Post by ancientnloyal »

How crap is he?

😂
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Caboosegg

Re: Bevan French

Post by Caboosegg »

ancientnloyal wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:46 pm How crap is he?

😂
Worst player at wigan i have ever seen!!!
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Scored 3 made 2 and didn't get a decent pass all game,not bad.!
bertina

Post by bertina »

Mickw wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:26 pm Scored 3 made 2 and didn't get a decent pass all game,not bad.!
Just got back. Comfortable win.
This Bevan French kid doesn’t half look the business.👍👍
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

He’s a very exciting player to watch. Oozes confidence.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

That was some show, and if that doesn't put bums on seats, I don't know what will.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

I said at the time when we first saw him linked I couldn't believe we had a chance of getting him. Hes hit the ground running and once hes settled think he will have a massive influence on us being can entertaining team to watch.
Be interesting where we play him long term. I think having him and Zak running off Hastings would be great at one and six. Though with his speed and skill he could play any position for us. His games made for SL and Wigan.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Good boy, backed him to score a hat trick 😀
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

French excited for season run-in

Wigan’s wing wizard Bevan French on a showstopping hat-trick performance against Catalans Dragons

Australian praised DW Stadium atmosphere and welcome he’s received since mid-season move

Wigan and French to face Castleford Tigers next week in crunch league fixture at the DW Stadium

Winger Bevan French announced himself to the Warriors faithful in a dazzling display in his side’s 46-12 win over Catalans Dragons.

The mid-season signing from Parramatta Eels ran in a hat-trick of tries and laid on two tries for teammates Zak Hardaker and Dan Sarginson in display of flair that bamboozled the French Super League side.

“It was really, really enjoyable tonight,” beamed French in his post-match interview after his three-try haul.. “I think we were pretty slow out of the blocks tonight, but it was a great test of character for us – something we can build on.

“Everyone stood up and found another level and when we’re playing in finals footy we’re going to have to dig deep coming up against some good sides – so that was an important test for us.”

French, who arrived at Wigan in late July has features mainly off the bench for Adrian Lam’s side. With free-scoring wing Liam Marshall absent with a hamstring complaint, French was named on the right-wing and the quicksilver Australian showcased his ability in a dominant display that impressed the Wigan faithful.

On his instant impact with the Wigan fans, French said: “The atmosphere that gets built-up here whenever you get the ball is pretty crazy. I really enjoy that part of the game here. I was pretty lucky enough to get in some open space, and it’s been a while since I’ve played that long and I was blowing a bit in that first half but happy to see that I’ve still got a bit of toe.”

French continued: “They’re a great bunch of blokes here. Not just the team, everyone associated with it and everyone has been really friendly since I’ve arrived in the town. They’re (Wiganers) very passionate about their footy and I’m raring to go here.”

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019 ... 6DR5uXK.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Wow, just wow.

Reminded me a bit of John Ferguson.