Shaun Edwards says Wigan Warriors better off with Adrian Lam - and backs them for Grand Final glory

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Shaun Edwards says Wigan Warriors better off with Adrian Lam - and backs them for Grand Final glory

Post by Mike »

At the time he was playing there was a substantial number of "fans" that didn't like Edwards. I remember him being regularly booed for not going forwards.

I was not one of these people, but they did exist. So the views here do seem to reflect some of the history of the club to me. Plus some newly formed opinions after he sacked us off. I still can't believe that. It's very poor.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Re: Shaun Edwards says Wigan Warriors better off with Adrian Lam - and backs them for Grand Final glory

Post by morley pie eater »

Mike wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:43 pm At the time he was playing there was a substantial number of "fans" that didn't like Edwards. I remember him being regularly booed for not going forwards.

I was not one of these people, but they did exist. So the views here do seem to reflect some of the history of the club to me. Plus some newly formed opinions after he sacked us off. I still can't believe that. It's very poor.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Not sure what you can't believe, Mike: that he sacked us off, or that some of us have downgraded our opinion of him? (Personally I rate him as a club legend as a player,but now despise him as a person.)
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐