ticket info for leeds game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

ticket info for leeds game

Post by mario »

tickets are not on sale till wednesday at wigan to non season ticket holders,but you can buy them from leeds rhinos now +£1 booking fee. postage inc. i think anybody going without a ticket is taking a chance,at the very least of standing in a quewe when the game has started.
the headingley phone number for tickets is
0113 278 6181 ext.229
p.s. jjb will not post tickets out either.
iago

Re: ticket info for leeds game

Post by iago »

Thanks for the info Mario.
I will ring Leeds today and save myself a trip to the JJB.
Cheers.
Julie

Re: ticket info for leeds ...

Post by Julie »

I ordered my tickets this morning from Leeds with no problem at all. They are being sent out in the post tonight to me. I cant even get through to the ticket office at the JJB.

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

They never let you order student consessions over the phone! I have to go down the ground on the night.

The guy at Leeds reckons the queues won't be so bad if you go an hour or so before the game. Plus he said they'll allow 23,000 people in the ground so it'll not sell out (although doesn't look like it will hold that many). Anwyay, see you there mario and all
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

We've got our tickets today, my mum went after work and got them straight away, so if you've got a bit of time before 5 its quicker to actually go down to the stadium if you live around here cause the phone lines are constantttly engaged
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!