Buying tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Buying tickets

Post by jaws1 »

Just been down to the DW for tickets for me an 2 friends as the 2 friends were not registered on my client code. The ticketing system has now changed if you have a client code on ticketing site make sure your friends are registered on there. For one moment I thought that she was not going to give me the tickets she eventually added my friends on my client code .Not a big queue but waited 30mins she spent 10 mins updating my friends details.
josie andrews

Re: Buying tickets

Post by josie andrews »

I thought I’d save a trip down to the ticket office & phone for my match tickets for next weeks playoff game.

All I’m getting in the recorded message beforehand is all about Wigan Athletic upcoming games & nothing about Wigan Warriors RL tickets! WTF??

Wish we could get out of that bloody place & stop giving them money! Does my fecking head in 😡😡

I just hung up!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:38 pm I thought I’d save a trip down to the ticket office & phone for my match tickets for next weeks playoff game.

All I’m getting in the recorded message beforehand is all about Wigan Athletic upcoming games & nothing about Wigan Warriors RL tickets! WTF??

Wish we could get out of that bloody place & stop giving them money! Does my fecking head in 😡😡

I just hung up!
here here josie
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

I could have bought mine online but 2 friends gave me their season tickets to get them tickets .Now they are on my friends and family list I can buy all online no need to go to the DW.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

That’s what I’ve just done John 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Just ordered ticket online. So went with the default "Print at home" option. I have done that before, but not recently.

Payment accepted OK, it says, but where is the actual ticket? I'm going to need a pdf file or similar. I suppose it will have to be 'manually' emailed to me by a human being in the ticket office next week, is that right? It's odd, because an automatic acknowledgement system is setup, I've received an email saying

"Dear moto,
Thank you for purchasing with Wigan Warriors.

Your order, details are as follows:

Booking Reference: xxxxxxx", but it contains no ticket.

Why doesn't the acknowledgement say "You will receive an further email in a day or so containing your ticket", if that is the case, which I assume it is? Surely that would be clearer?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

moto748 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 pm Just ordered ticket online. So went with the default "Print at home" option. I have done that before, but not recently.

Payment accepted OK, it says, but where is the actual ticket? I'm going to need a pdf file or similar. I suppose it will have to be 'manually' emailed to me by a human being in the ticket office next week, is that right? It's odd, because an automatic acknowledgement system is setup, I've received an email saying

"Dear moto,
Thank you for purchasing with Wigan Warriors.

Your order, details are as follows:

Booking Reference: xxxxxxx", but it contains no ticket.

Why doesn't the acknowledgement say "You will receive an further email in a day or so containing your ticket", if that is the case, which I assume it is? Surely that would be clearer?
Mine were an attachment to the email.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Fujiman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:00 pm Mine were an attachment to the email.

Duh! :roll:

Thank you!
pedro

Post by pedro »

moto748 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:06 pm
Fujiman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:00 pm Mine were an attachment to the email.

Duh! :roll:

Thank you!
:lol: :lol:
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:38 pm I thought I’d save a trip down to the ticket office & phone for my match tickets for next weeks playoff game.

I just hung up!
It's ridiculous.