2020 Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike.Thorley

2020 Season Tickets

Post by Mike.Thorley »

WW are changing over to a new system, having not heard from the club regarding auto renewal , called the ticket office, swift check by the office , new system shows nothing, as far as they were concerned don't have auto renewal , if you are on auto renewal and have heard nothing suggest you contact the club
josie andrews

Re: 2020 Season Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

My auto renewal notification came through at the beginning of August, that the 9th would be the end day to update any details & that payment would be taken out on the 15th.

The only hiccup, was my client code which has changed completely & that they took it out of a different bank account after I’d changed it to a new one! Luckily there was enough money to pay it.

The only gripe I do have is that when purchasing away tickets or as now Play Off tickets, it sometimes says on my bank statement Wigan Warriors 😁 & then other times Wigan Football 🙁

There have been some problems with the new ticketing website & if you have any difficulties, the club asks that you contact them.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I had issues with the new client code as well. It broke the link between me and my son's account so his ticket wasn't going to auto renew. Sorted on the phone but only because I noticed by logging in to my account to check.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:38 pm I had issues with the new client code as well. It broke the link between me and my son's account so his ticket wasn't going to auto renew. Sorted on the phone but only because I noticed by logging in to my account to check.
I’ve got a completely different client code! I ended up with three & so they went & gave me a new one! ☹️
Now I can’t remember it 🤯
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan