Versus Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Re: Versus Salford

Post by Barney841 »

pearsy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:36 pm Good luck to Salford next week hope they turn Sts over.Wonder whether Hastings is regretting signing for us also
Would love it if Salford turned saints over. Or to put it another way, think Salford have a better chance they we would of done.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Only Gildart, Smithies, French and Hardaker looked like they wanted to win for us. Utter shambles. How on earth did Clubb get a new deal. He's a pudding.
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

We were that GUTLESS I’m actually made up for Salford ....
here’s hoping they do the Saints
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Love how the commentators are bumming salford fans up....... been loyal all season my arse....... i went salford and there was easily 5-1 wigan fans there with something like 4500 fans...... bloody bandwaggon boys........ they done good though and i hope they do well but, unfortunately i think they will get battered next week( hope im wrong) 🤞
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

A well-coached average team will always beat a better team that is badly coached.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Southern Softy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:52 pm A well-coached average team will always beat a better team that is badly coached.
That's ok as we have Edwards coming in next year..............oh hang on.............
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Southern Softy wrote:A well-coached average team will always beat a better team that is badly coached.
Exactly. Can I be the first to make the call, Lam out! ;)
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Very honest interview by lam...... too be fair hes been dropped in at the deep end with no favours....... give him a pre season to pick more ins and outs and lets see whats what......... 5 months ago no one would have expected us in the semi imo
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
mjdodge13

Post by mjdodge13 »

Completely out coached! We offer absolutely nothing in attack! One up runners no matter where we are on the field in the hope someone will miss a tackle..........it’s been the same all year, but a lucky streak in the middle of the season papered over the cracks.

Salford were actually inventive and made opportunities.

Nothing has actually improved from the first few rounds. We got out muscled in the first few rounds and same again in the last few rounds.

Last week Saints very simply published a blue print on how to beat us!

No need to worry though all we need is a new pack, half back and Centre........Oh and a coach who was brought in on a gap year.
Last edited by mjdodge13 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

w.thomas wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:21 pm Hope the happy clappers are enjoying this shower. Imagine how crap you are when a pub player like dudson looks like a world beater. Fold the club, rads out, lam out, lenegan out, happy clappers out. Set all your cherry and white clothing on fire. If you have anything positive to say about that performance you have brain damage. Any one disagrees al be round the back of ince KFC at 10.30pm if you want a go. Ps no weapons
You obviously have problems, I would see someone soon.