Versus Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Versus Salford

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

pearsy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:22 pm I agree with you Firestarter but if the players want to play on they will.No one at the club has the balls to tell they are no longer needed.Now I bet Edwards is thinking he made the right decision
Spot on, that is what is missing.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

The booze hound wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:41 pm Only Gildart, Smithies, French and Hardaker looked like they wanted to win for us. Utter shambles. How on earth did Clubb get a new deal. He's a pudding.
Add Partington
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

w.thomas wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:21 pm Hope the happy clappers are enjoying this shower. Imagine how crap you are when a pub player like dudson looks like a world beater. Fold the club, rads out, lam out, lenegan out, happy clappers out. Set all your cherry and white clothing on fire. If you have anything positive to say about that performance you have brain damage. Any one disagrees al be round the back of ince KFC at 10.30pm if you want a go. Ps no weapons
I backed Bevan French for last try of the game...... twice 😊💷
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Firestarter wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:00 pm Very honest interview by lam...... too be fair hes been dropped in at the deep end with no favours....... give him a pre season to pick more ins and outs and lets see whats what......... 5 months ago no one would have expected us in the semi imo
No but Wigan should be making the semis. How many changes do you expect?
shaunedwardsfanclub

old hooker wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:06 pm
w.thomas wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:21 pm Hope the happy clappers are enjoying this shower. Imagine how crap you are when a pub player like dudson looks like a world beater. Fold the club, rads out, lam out, lenegan out, happy clappers out. Set all your cherry and white clothing on fire. If you have anything positive to say about that performance you have brain damage. Any one disagrees al be round the back of ince KFC at 10.30pm if you want a go. Ps no weapons
You obviously have problems, I would see someone soon.
😂
shaunedwardsfanclub

Firestarter wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:28 pm
DaveO wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:17 pm
Firestarter wrote:Very honest interview by lam...... too be fair hes been dropped in at the deep end with no favours....... give him a pre season to pick more ins and outs and lets see whats what......... 5 months ago no one would have expected us in the semi imo
Five months ago no one expected the champions to be at the wrong end of the table either. I fail to see why he gets a pass on the way the team has gone this season. He’s not a spectator, he’s the coach.

No one forced him to take the job and he was always going to be the coach this year regardless.
i think the weakened squad and edwards fiasco hadnt helped davo...... i honestly think SW would have done worse this season imo....... ill give hime a few months into the new season and i will change my tune if we dpnt improve...... tommy and lockers are gonna be a big waste on salary and ide love another centre n hooker so lets see what happens....... i honestly think that we arnt rotating the squad enough and lam mentioned this for what ever reason
Rotate the squad, who would he bring in?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:55 pm Again after last week no pride in the shirt.
Burgess never looked like he gave a damn
I don’t agree with you highlighting one player’s performance, it’s a team game and we were not good enough.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:12 am Said the same thing to Josie,French isn’t a half back a winger yes maybe a fullback (too lightweight for me)if we fans can see areas that clearly need new blood who signed him up?

Lam or Rads?
Will you miss e next season when I move seats? 😂 There’ll be no shoulders bobbing up & down that’s for sure 😘😘
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

IFL, Rads, Lam, Peet etc. looked shocked when they left the club, let’s hope they are inspired to get better players.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Well done Salford, easily the best team.