Warriors Training

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Warriors Training

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

https://wiganwarriors.com/news/2019-10- ... ning-today

Interesting to see Bullock out there, but no sign of Sarge. Maybe he is camera shy!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Mickw

Re: Warriors Training

Post by Mickw »

They must have felt the need to post some evidence that they actually do some training,

what they do remains a mystery to me as I watch a team that's not fit,has virtually no technical skill ,

has no tactics that they're capable of carrying out, has no attacking structure and has the worst kicking game in super league bar none .
If training is like the pathetic warm up they do then its literally a walk in the park.
fozzieskem

Re: Warriors Training

Post by fozzieskem »

Mickw wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:26 am They must have felt the need to post some evidence that they actually do some training,

what they do remains a mystery to me as I watch a team that's not fit,has virtually no technical skill ,

has no tactics that they're capable of carrying out, has no attacking structure and has the worst kicking game in super league bar none .
If training is like the pathetic warm up they do then its literally a walk in the park.
Can’t disagree with you but the apologists will have you believe Wigan under Lam play free flowing rugby,can’t say I’ve seen much mind.

And yes i noticed Watson watching Wigan warm up and a big smile came over him,now he could have been told a joke,had wind I don’t know but he almost visibly relaxed watching them warm up