Poor attendance

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mikey

Poor attendance

Post by mikey »

Shocking attendance by Wigan fans nearly outnumbered by Salford what a joke doesn't look good when defending champions support is so poor the club needs to get a grip
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Poor attendance

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Get what they deserve

Shit performances get shit crowds

Fans are voting with their wallets and if this continues they could sign the Aussie test team and if they played with that level of ineptitude you would see crowds like that tonight

Losing I can take, especially when we are beaten by better sides. Sides having no passion or desire or urgency with some players seemingly going through motions is pathetic - I wont accept that!!!. The last two games leave a dreadful taste in the mouth to have to swallow until next season.

Lam's blind loyalty to certain players and utterly crap team selections give me SERIOUS doubts as to his competency as head coach

At least with a Shaun Wane coached side their would have been effort and aggression if no skill. What I witnessed I wish I could get my money back I'm so angry about it

What the hell do Adrian Lam and co actually do in training?
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

Whatever they do in training they apparently do it very well if you listen to certain players :? I’m with you there, the last two performances have been shocking.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

The wigan public are as bigger disgrace as the team,both are an absolute joke at the moment and neither deserve to be anywhere near a grand final.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Get what they deserve....😂 we j
We had beaten salford in 4 very close and good games this season. This match should have been a other cracking game.

The crowd was a joke and it must have been demoralizing for the team to come out to such a poor turnout.

However that performance was rubbish and again so many players on the pitch didn't look bothered.

The club need to look into what has been done to the culture this year as losing is one thing. Watching the player have no pride in the shirt is another.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 am Get what they deserve....😂 we j
Don't understand your emoji

You yourself go on to criticise the club in the same post, yet think despite the obvious issues within the club why do you think fans should hand £20 over to watch the utter tripe on show??
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Wigan crowds have been decreasing for years due you would imagine because they don't like what they are paying to watch. Waney got us into finals year after year yet the crowds still went down. Due no doubt to the style and quality of rugby being played.

Boring old five drives then an utterly useless kick which puts the opposition on the front foot.
Instead of having flying wingmen fly in for tries we have them taking the ball out of their own 10/20 and getting hammered by opposition forwards. This season we've had Manfredi and Davis missing, Marshall and Burgess strapped up and ended up with Sarge missing.
The club has some hard thinking to do this off season both about the squad and the coach.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

I think it will be the same again next season just haven't got enough ball handling skilful players now
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

You can not explain the poor attendance on the teams performance . Not counting last nights game we had lost just 2 game out off 15 that looks pretty good to me . The big problem is that season ticket holders will not pay for extra tickets , that includes play off games and challenge cup games
endoman

Post by endoman »

Wigan fans are not stupid, they vote with their feet.