Tom Davies

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
AndyNick

Tom Davies

Post by AndyNick »

Leeds fan who I work with has come in this morning and asked me about Tom Davies as Leeds are apparently in for him?

Anyone heard anything along these lines? Would be very sad to see Tom leave, was one of our better players before his injury on Good Friday. I know we are a bit spoiled for choice on the wing but Tom wouldn't be the one I would let go if fully fit.
JimmyMagnets

Re: Tom Davies

Post by JimmyMagnets »

I agree id let budgie go!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

AndyNick wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:51 am Leeds fan who I work with has come in this morning and asked me about Tom Davies as Leeds are apparently in for him?

Anyone heard anything along these lines? Would be very sad to see Tom leave, was one of our better players before his injury on Good Friday. I know we are a bit spoiled for choice on the wing but Tom wouldn't be the one I would let go if fully fit.
I am hearing Davies and Greenwood.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:31 am
AndyNick wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:51 am Leeds fan who I work with has come in this morning and asked me about Tom Davies as Leeds are apparently in for him?

Think it would be a mistake letting greenwood go.
On his day he’s one of the best second rowers in the league.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:31 am

Greenwood is a shadow of the player he could be this season at least I can see him moving on very easily as for Davies it wouldn’t surprise me if he went too many wingers at the club as it is
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Move them on and bring in some new blood
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

I'd see others move before Davies (Burgess, Marshall) and Greenwood (Clubb, Isa, Navarette), TBF they have injuries, once fit theyll be OK.
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

widdenoldboy wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:09 pm I'd see others move before Davies (Burgess, Marshall) and Greenwood (Clubb, Isa, Navarette), TBF they have injuries, once fit theyll be OK.
Marshall and Isa, two of our best players this season!
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Warrior20 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:56 pm
widdenoldboy wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:09 pm I'd see others move before Davies (Burgess, Marshall) and Greenwood (Clubb, Isa, Navarette), TBF they have injuries, once fit theyll be OK.
Marshall and Isa, two of our best players this season!
Definitely,top scoring winger and a top tackler.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If Davies and Greenwood leave then Marshall and Isa won't.