Jackson Hastings ???

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Jackson Hastings ???

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

southportcdm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:27 pm I'm confident that Jackson will play for us next season. He strikes me as an honourable bloke and after all, it's only a season if he really wants to leave. If circumstances change then the chairman will need to insist that the contract is honoured and forget about the cash. Everyone now sees us as a selling club and at some point we have to change this. I think that one of the major factors for diminishing crowds at the DW in recent years is that we've sold our best players when the aussies come calling. I understand why this has happened but it can't be allowed to continue if we want to be seen as a major force in world rugby league.
Then the Wigan public need to support the club by buying match tickets.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Re: Jackson Hastings ???

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:34 pm
southportcdm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:27 pm I'm confident that Jackson will play for us next season. He strikes me as an honourable bloke and after all, it's only a season if he really wants to leave. If circumstances change then the chairman will need to insist that the contract is honoured and forget about the cash. Everyone now sees us as a selling club and at some point we have to change this. I think that one of the major factors for diminishing crowds at the DW in recent years is that we've sold our best players when the aussies come calling. I understand why this has happened but it can't be allowed to continue if we want to be seen as a major force in world rugby league.
Then the Wigan public need to support the club by buying match tickets.
they do,but it won’t happen overnight