Mostly looking forward to seeing...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.

Mostly looking forward to seeing...

Poll ended at Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Bevan French
27%
Jackson Hastings
50%
George Burgess
14%
Jake Bibby
5%
Mitch Clark
5%

Total votes: 22

bertina

Re: Mostly looking forward to seeing...

Post by bertina »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:53 pm
pedro wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:30 pm
ancientnloyal wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:20 pm Nobody gone for one of super leagues most devastating forwards yet? DaveO?
he wasnt even the most devastating prop at Leigh.....quite embarrassing really

What's embarrassing about him ?. not even put on a shirt yet. give him a chance. Has to be better than a lot of the big named signings in the past everyone raved about and turned out to be complete shite. not voted for any one player looking forward to seeing them all and actually thing for the first time in 5 years made all good signings. But hey I know naf all and could be completely wrong. But wont slag a lad off that's not even pulled on our great shirt yet . I'm not that bloody shallow.
I agree give the lad a chance.
He won’t make any less yards or tackles than Clubb, and he’s one of our senior players.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I’m hoping Clarke becomes one of those unsung signings does a job and does it well,we shall see
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:53 pm
pedro wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:30 pm
ancientnloyal wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:20 pm Nobody gone for one of super leagues most devastating forwards yet? DaveO?
he wasnt even the most devastating prop at Leigh.....quite embarrassing really

What's embarrassing about him ?. not even put on a shirt yet. give him a chance. Has to be better than a lot of the big named signings in the past everyone raved about and turned out to be complete shite. not voted for any one player looking forward to seeing them all and actually thing for the first time in 5 years made all good signings. But hey I know naf all and could be completely wrong. But wont slag a lad off that's not even pulled on our great shirt yet . I'm not that bloody shallow.
Well said 😊🏉🍒⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan