Leigh Fans!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: Leigh Fans!

Post by waterside glens »

i have only met one leigh fan. he gave me a lift from liverpool airport to leigh when i came over for our game against the giants last year.he was a sound bloke.one of the main differences i noticed when i started going to watch rl as opossed to football was the fans. give me a rl supporter any day especially a cherry and white one
mstiggy

Post by mstiggy »

I went to the game and it was pretty bad, best thing to do was laugh at them because most of it was just stupid, think they got worse cos wigan fans didnt react, mostly just a bunch of stupid young morons but unfortunately some of them old enough to breed!
I agree threepenny stand was worse and more threatening.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i went to the game and stood under the stands because it was raining. there where leigh fans all around me and i didnt hear anything.im not keen on leigh but you cant brand them all thugs! in-breds maybe but not all thugs. :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

:D lmao
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Slightly off topic but I was told over the weekend that Leigh kept all the gate receipts (after our expenses were covered). Apparently, every Superleague clube has to play a NL1 club and let them keep the proceeds!