Home Jersey thoughts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.

Home jersey thoughts?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:04 am

Thumbs up
73%
Thumbs down
21%
I don’t have thumbs
6%

Total votes: 33

ddtftf

Re: Home Jersey thoughts

Post by ddtftf »

Sorry for me looks dull and depressing i would have preferred something more bright and looking like a top flight team
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

ancientnloyal wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:19 pm Maybe we should get sponsors that would be aesthetically pleasing for our shirts...

Virgin
KFC
Iceland
Coca Cola
FM Plumbing Supplies Chichester

Typhoo tea??

Good sponsors for us, bringing money for us and the game.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Ty f’ing foo tea

My opinion I like the yellow sponsor

Of course it isn’t and shouldn’t be an issue unless a conflict of interest eg “animalates” or “houses for homes”
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Went the other day fully intending to buy the new shirt and frankly the quality of it is crap,cheap and not so cheerful comes to mind.

The Errea shirt certainly from last season is way better than this and the training range is simply crap,paper thin material at sky high prices,they can keep them frankly.

Really disappointed in Hummel expected much better
bertina

Post by bertina »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:09 pm Went the other day fully intending to buy the new shirt and frankly the quality of it is crap,cheap and not so cheerful comes to mind.

The Errea shirt certainly from last season is way better than this and the training range is simply crap,paper thin material at sky high prices,they can keep them frankly.

My thoughts exactly. Certainly not the quality of last years. I won't be buying it.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:09 pm Went the other day fully intending to buy the new shirt and frankly the quality of it is crap,cheap and not so cheerful comes to mind.

Thanks for posting this fozzieskem, haven't purchased the home or away jersey yet or seen them in person but from the images I expect high quality. Hopefully the match jersey will be more quality :lol:
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Thanks for posting this fozzieskem, haven't purchased the home or away jersey yet or seen them in person but from the images I expect high quality. Hopefully the match jersey will be more quality :lol:
I received the away shirt today after only ordering it on Sunday night so really pleased with that.
Unfortunately that is the only plus point. The quality of the shirt is awful and the sizing is terrible!!
This will probably be the last replica shirt I will ever buy, very disappointed!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

michael inch stoke wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:06 pm
CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:40 pm

I received the away shirt today after only ordering it on Sunday night so really pleased with that.
Unfortunately that is the only plus point. The quality of the shirt is awful and the sizing is terrible!!
This will probably be the last replica shirt I will ever buy, very disappointed!!
Starting to sound like they are not much better than pyjama standard from what i've read online, What happened to the days of Puma, Nike and Adidas
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

What happened to the days of Puma, Nike and Adidas
Wasn't the old shirt it is based on made by Puma?

I am pretty sure I still have one buried in the wardrobe somewhere. Looks like I'd be better off finding that.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:06 am
What happened to the days of Puma, Nike and Adidas
Wasn't the old shirt it is based on made by Puma?

I am pretty sure I still have one buried in the wardrobe somewhere. Looks like I'd be better off finding that.
It was Dave, Wish I still had mine