One More Recruit??!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Caboosegg

Re: One More Recruit??!!

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:22 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:05 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:52 pm Oh enough,name a name all this claim and dagger stuff is for the 1950s.

It’s the rumour section after all
Brad Dwyer

Leeds have just signed Leeming and given him the number 9 shirt and are very close to the salary cap limit (and are looking to off load players). Hear he also wants to move back to Lancashire
Wow ok..what an underwhelming signing if that was to come off..seems to me he doesn't like passing a ball from what I've seen of him
i thought he was pretty good at warrington.

isn't he a ex wiganer as well :lol:
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:43 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:22 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Brad Dwyer

Leeds have just signed Leeming and given him the number 9 shirt and are very close to the salary cap limit (and are looking to off load players). Hear he also wants to move back to Lancashire
Wow ok..what an underwhelming signing if that was to come off..seems to me he doesn't like passing a ball from what I've seen of him
i thought he was pretty good at warrington.

isn't he a ex wiganer as well :lol:
He reminds of a puppy with a new toy won’t give it to any one,that Leeds are maybe looking to offload him speaks volumes,that and he was on loan at Fev last season.

Given the mass of lads that come through the academy is there no one better?
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Really can't see why we'd need Dwyer. We've got Sam P and Tommy with young Amir to back them up. If we do sign Dwyer I hope that isn't because Tommy is playing 7 with Bevan at 6 because Jackson really isn't coming over. Hope I'm adding 2 and 2 to make 5. If Jackson arrives as I expect him to I suppose Dwyer would provide more depth at 9 and could be useful. Having said all that, the original rumours seemed to be pointing towards a backrower and I don't know if we need another one.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

southportcdm wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:30 pm Really can't see why we'd need Dwyer. We've got Sam P and Tommy with young Amir to back them up. If we do sign Dwyer I hope that isn't because Tommy is playing 7 with Bevan at 6 because Jackson really isn't coming over. Hope I'm adding 2 and 2 to make 5. If Jackson arrives as I expect him to I suppose Dwyer would provide more depth at 9 and could be useful. Having said all that, the original rumours seemed to be pointing towards a backrower and I don't know if we need another one.
I’ve been thinking much the same..why sign him surely enough cover at hooker..unless of course,no let’s not think that/
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Any more news anybody, one last Christmas present for the Warriors fans?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I’ve heard if we don’t add to our 2020 squad we may add to our 2021 or even our 2022 squads.

From a good source
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Just a gut feeling not from any source but just would not be surprised to see Tom Burges join his brother , may be glad to get away from 45% in Sydney .

Have a great Christmas and good health to all on the site
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:09 pm Just a gut feeling not from any source but just would not be surprised to see Tom Burges join his brother , may be glad to get away from 45% in Sydney .

i doubt it im sure i saw on instagram him post about becoming a full blown aussie citizen the other day

Sam on the other hand! i feel like we will see Sam Burgess in the superleague either us or leeds
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:17 am
ddtftf wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:09 pm Just a gut feeling not from any source but just would not be surprised to see Tom Burges join his brother , may be glad to get away from 45% in Sydney .

i doubt it im sure i saw on instagram him post about becoming a full blown aussie citizen the other day

Sam on the other hand! i feel like we will see Sam Burgess in the superleague either us or leeds
I said the same thing when he retired..hes not done yet I thinks good year off and then we shall see.
Mauny6

Post by Mauny6 »

Oliver Holmes from cas