Cas v WIGAN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Cas v WIGAN

Post by medlocke »

Too many Waney boys ingrained with Waneys ways, Cut them out and start a fresh :D
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:10 pm Anyone else multitasking by watching the Hull derby whilst listening to Wigan? To be fair, the derby looks a much better contest. At least it sounds like Smith is putting a few good kicks.
On grandad duty today so didn’t bother going over tonight that was some try by Crooks that’s for sure.

Drives me mad,Ill discipline has done Wigan over,when will they learn
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

pearsy wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:21 pm So will anybody ask Farrel what the game plan was
It’s a secret
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

medlocke wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:30 pm Too many Waney boys ingrained with Waneys ways, Cut them out and start a fresh :D
cant blame Waney for Lams shite coaching and selections .
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

We need a Chief investigator and committee members for this inevitable inquest after tonight’s events.

Medlocke I nominate you and DaveO as hon sec into this enquiry
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Its the terrible early season form again that worries me....... last time we started a season well was when maguire was in charge, i think
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:16 pm Penalty penalty penalty. That’s all your really hearing on the radio.
Lam says he will bring more flair. My arse!!
Exactly my thinking, that said, if we had a strong defence it would give us a chance, it seems our line speed and desire in defence is non existent, maybe why we are giving so many pens!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Warrior20 wrote:Struggling to understand our squad today. Byrne and Havard are good players but why are we not playing Bullock and Clark\Greenwood. Cas have a few out, surely we should be playing some more experienced players.
No need to struggle. It was piss poor selection from Lam. I have no idea what he is playing at.

Cas were under strength so an opportunity to take some points from a place that is hard to win at and the idiot goes and evens it up by leaving out the likes of Bullock and Greenwood.

He’s got to much choice and doesn’t seem to know what to do with it.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

DaveO wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:43 pm
Warrior20 wrote:Struggling to understand our squad today. Byrne and Havard are good players but why are we not playing Bullock and Clark\Greenwood. Cas have a few out, surely we should be playing some more experienced players.
No need to struggle. It was piss poor selection from Lam. I have no idea what he is playing at.

Cas were under strength so an opportunity to take some points from a place that is hard to win at and the idiot goes and evens it up by leaving out the likes of Bullock and Greenwood.

He’s got to much choice and doesn’t seem to know what to do with it.

too
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

up the junction wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:35 pm
medlocke wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:30 pm Too many Waney boys ingrained with Waneys ways, Cut them out and start a fresh :D
cant blame Waney for Lams shite coaching and selections .
You can when Waneys the only coach they've known for the last decade, It takes a good while to break the habit of a lifetime