Squad v Toronto

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Squad v Toronto

Post by ancientnloyal »

Well, is it about time to bring in Bullock and Manfredi?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
medlocke

Re: Squad v Toronto

Post by medlocke »

Hanky to 13 for me
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Bullock should have been in for the Wire game, after the Cas selection debacle he most certainly should be selected in the 17 against Toronto.
If Manfredi is fit then I reckon he should be given a run our in the reserves first.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

medlocke wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:06 pm Hanky to 13 for me
? How did you work that one out?
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Barney841 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:07 pm
I think he means into the starting thirteen
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

ancientnloyal wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:58 pm Well, is it about time to bring in Bullock and Manfredi?
Yes and No

Time to bring Bullock in - yes. Will Lam? Nope not a chance. I have more and more misgiving about Adrian Lam as our first team coach with almost every month that passes with him running/selecting the team as he does

Manfredi. - No.! Why risk him when he needs to be gaining game time in the reserves. No need to rush him despite Joe Burgess looking like he will be at Leigh next season
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:09 pm
To replace O'Lockers when he goes, No point giving the position to one of the young guns, they'll soon go at the first sniff from the NRL, Hanky is a big lad, 13 is not a ball playing position anymore according too many on these sites, Plus he can kick goals, always handy to have 2 good kickers in the team and the money saved could be spent elsewhere like on a replacement for Powell :D
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

medlocke wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:29 pm

To replace O'Lockers when he goes, No point giving the position to one of the young guns, they'll soon go at the first sniff from the NRL, Hanky is a big lad, 13 is not a ball playing position anymore according too many on these sites, Plus he can kick goals, always handy to have 2 good kickers in the team and the money saved could be spent elsewhere like on a replacement for Powell :D
Wow meds do you know something we dont, Hank has played 13 before for Salford & Leigh U20's years ago
He can also pass a ball too!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

jackthelad wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:42 pm
medlocke wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:29 pm

Wow meds do you know something we dont, Hank has played 13 before for Salford & Leigh U20's years ago
He can also pass a ball too!!
Didn't know that Jack, Would just like to see him play more and with Centres ahead of him why not try him at 13, It's one less player too have to worry about signing next season if it worked out
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Greenwood and bullock in for me....... time for one of our backrowers to face the axe i think....... got to keep them playing for their places....... if powell is out then play tommy with borough on bench
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE