Former Widnes Vikings centre Anthony Gelling stood down by Warrington Wolves

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Barney841

Re: Former Widnes Vikings centre Anthony Gelling stood down by Warrington Wolves

Post by Barney841 »

Exactly why Wigan didn’t/wouldn’t sign him again. Head the ball!
What an idiot.
Shaun1967

Re: Former Widnes Vikings centre Anthony Gelling stood down by Warrington Wolves

Post by Shaun1967 »

That’s twice in a couple of weeks that Karl Fitzpatrick seems to have nothing to say. Where is he when you really want to hear from him?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Would he be deported?

Never raise a hand to a woman. I wouldn’t anyway, my wife is from Leigh I’d get battered!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

"Having seen at close quarters what he can bring to a team, he's got a genuine X-factor, but not only that, we've seen off the field how marketable he is*.”
Karl Fitzpatrick

*to lawyers
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Report on Redvee that he's attacked his partner, who, sensibly, has took her hooks to Oz or NZ.
This is probably the same bird he used as an excuse to leave Wigan.
Not 'man of the people' now is he?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Oh dear..

I’d assume that’s game over if found to be true the stories on social media,the Rfl/SL won’t want him involved surely?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

No one had a issue with beat my wife barber being at saints...

What a muppet if its true, but i take anything in the Mail with a pinch of salt.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

When I was a teenager and he rode his bmx to the derby I thought that was hilarious and how he celebrated with a family of fans after.
Turns out the guy is allegedly an awful human. Hope his wife and kids are coping with this incident and have people with them.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Caboosegg wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:14 pm No one had a issue with beat my wife barber being at saints...

What a muppet if its true, but i take anything in the Mail with a pinch of salt.
hes got done with wounding with intent, surprised if he doesnt go to jail,