Stab in the dark

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lucky 13

Re: Stab in the dark

Post by lucky 13 »

Stab in the dark :D
Looking at his Georges performance yesterday hes still got somthing to offer.
Sam or maybe even Tom here if fit which I'm sure would need to be looked at would not be suprising.
Read something about his medically retire status only needing to be a year?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

When George is match fit he will be an awesome addition to the pack but i was very impressed with Byrne he has a tremendous future and an amazing engine for a big man . George / Byrne / Bullock make the best props we have had in a long time and the team looked well balanced . Tony Clubb went off injured as usual & its time to say goodbye to Clubb and Flower they are both a liability with continuous injures and are taking large chunks from the salary cap. Get rid and buy a big experienced prop and we can bring the excellent young forwards through .
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Yeah, at one point defending our line, we had Byrne, Bullock and Burgess. The 3 BIG B's. and for once a huge front row. Byrne had a great game on Sunday, but he was helped having other big guy round him. This also helped Partington have more of a running game a score a great try.
Cas away showed the kids can't cope without some older experienced forwards.

As for Sam, he would have to be another marquee player and I'm not sure we can afford him. As for Clubb and Flower then surely their time is up. Along with Lockers who should be rested until Old Trafford.
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

First Try Tickle wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:26 pm Yeah, at one point defending our line, we had Byrne, Bullock and Burgess. The 3 BIG B's. and for once a huge front row. Byrne had a great game on Sunday, but he was helped having other big guy round him. This also helped Partington have more of a running game a score a great try.
Cas away showed the kids can't cope without some older experienced forwards.

As for Sam, he would have to be another marquee player and I'm not sure we can afford him. As for Clubb and Flower then surely their time is up. Along with Lockers who should be rested until Old Trafford.
Thought Bryne had a very good game, heard today he is not being selected for Sunday??
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If Byrne doesn't play then it's surely not down to his game v Hudds.
Perhaps Lam is going to rest his younger props by rotation and it's his turn. On that basis perhaps we'll see more of Bullock, Burgess, Clark & Flower along with the younger guys.
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:48 pm If Byrne doesn't play then it's surely not down to his game v Hudds.
Perhaps Lam is going to rest his younger props by rotation and it's his turn. On that basis perhaps we'll see more of Bullock, Burgess, Clark & Flower along with the younger guys.
No idea what Lam is thinking to be honest, a few others not going to be selected for Sunday if the rumours are correct?
Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

based on yesterdays reserve team selection i believe the props today will be Burgess, Partington, Flower, Havard and Byrne