Here we go again!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Here we go again!

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Re: Here we go again!

Post by medlocke »

site not working, who are they after
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Ethan Havard!
If Melbourne had anyone at the HKR game they'd have been very impressed.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Agreed! I've never looked at Havard before and thought he's 'one for the future', but he looked good today, thankfully with the rest of our young forwards too!
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Well "Eclipse" was posting that a Wigan jnr was signed for Canberra back in January

https://www.thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=33828

Aussies seem pretty shocked as they are attempting to block jnr players moving from the bush for those so young yet appear to have no qualms about bringing them from GB
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

If this is true he will be gone as soon as IL sees a chance to make a few quid then we will sign an over the hill replacement for buttons.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If Havard is out of contract how can IL make a few quid?
After the amount of investment by IL again in two marquee players and the amount of money he must be putting into the youth system I just don't know how comment can be suggesting that he is in it to make a quick quid!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

old hooker wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:37 am If this is true he will be gone as soon as IL sees a chance to make a few quid then we will sign an over the hill replacement for buttons.
He’s out of contract at the end of the year, so unless Mr Lenagan gets him to sign a new contract soon, he can leave for free!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Where I want to be: Havard

I’m happy to be back in the team,” he states. “I just tried to put my best performance in because I want to keep my position. This is where I want to be and where I want to stay, it’s my hometown club so I want to be playing week in week out.”
https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2020 ... -be-havard
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Get him signed up to a long term contract and demand a BIG fee. Hopefully that will put them off