Where is everyone?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Where is everyone?

Post by josie andrews »

Hello! Is there anyone out there? We can still chat & post on here during the lockdown 😊

Day 7 of self isolation for me. How are you all coping?

Thank God for my animals 😊🐓x 7 🐈x 6 🐕‍🦺x 2

Hope you are all keeping well, staying safe & for all those who are classed as essential workers, thank you for continuing to help the country keep moving.

Take care everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Love Josie 💖
🏉🍒⚪️❤️ ⚽️🔵⚪️ #WiganAlways 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by medlocke »

I'm here Josie :D , trying to get a dentist appointment at moment, can't get through and haven't been able to for a few days, want to get this toothache sorted before corona goes off big time, then it's a two hour round trip to Barrow for the pleasure of it :shock:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:36 am I'm here Josie :D , trying to get a dentist appointment at moment, can't get through and haven't been able to for a few days, want to get this toothache sorted before corona goes off big time, then it's a two hour round trip to Barrow for the pleasure of it :shock:
Stephen broke his front tooth two weeks ago, he’s been going to the dentist & was due to go again this week, but they rang up yesterday & cancelled!

https://www.healthline.com/health/denta ... -toothache

I have two hospital appointments in April but I can’t see those going ahead now.

Stay safe 😊 x
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:09 am
medlocke wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:36 am I'm here Josie :D , trying to get a dentist appointment at moment, can't get through and haven't been able to for a few days, want to get this toothache sorted before corona goes off big time, then it's a two hour round trip to Barrow for the pleasure of it :shock:
Stephen broke his front tooth two weeks ago, he’s been going to the dentist & was due to go again this week, but they rang up yesterday & cancelled!

I have two hospital appointments in April but I can’t see those going ahead now.

Stay safe 😊 x
No good that Josie, Can he not get an emergency appointment?, I managed to get one for 6pm tonight, Hoping the dentist will give us some antibiotics for this infection then tooth out next week
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:15 am

Stay safe 😊 x
No good that Josie, Can he not get an emergency appointment?, I managed to get one for 6pm tonight, Hoping the dentist will give us some antibiotics for this infection then tooth out next week
I know it isn’t good. He just keeps saying it’s a good job he is so handsome you don’t notice the bloody big at the front 😂😂 He’s no Sean O’Loughlin put it that way 😘

Hope you get it sorted 😊
SJ

Post by SJ »

No change here. Always in isolation here on Dartmoor. Saw 4 BuzzArds circling together. Birds keeping a low profile. Seen nobody Just the same really. Plenty rum stocks. Cheers everyone 🍷😊
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Still here and well so far.

Our one time of exercise will be a trip down to the sea front and a walk with the dog along the prom. With the weather being good it is a great view out to sea with a clear blue sky, calm very blue sea and miles of sand.
The lifeboat crew had their hovercraft out training day before yesterday. The main lifeboat trains next week, I'll bet they have a bigger audience than for years. Must admit they are very impressive.

Shopping being delivered and rest being done by daughter and son in law. I'll have to see if the newsagents will be open, maybe as they sell perishables. Hopefully the vets will be open as we ordered stuff yesterday.

All normal regular life just being highlighted due to the China Virus.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Im snowed under...... classed as an essential worker but, to be honest, ide rather work than be stuck in house 24/7
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 am Im snowed under...... classed as an essential worker but, to be honest, ide rather work than be stuck in house 24/7
Yes me too. Social Care Worker will see a bit of sunlight and fresh air from my car window. Shopping for family who lives 3 doors down. Apart from too and from and shopping will be home. Might go running on the weekend but depends on the weather and if I can have an isolated area to go to. Got 2 parks where I live and imagine both will be packed out with the people who have discovered fitness and wiped the dust off the old Gola trainers.

Though got 2 weeks off soon was going to the States but will isolate as much as possible.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:43 am
medlocke wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:15 am

Stay safe 😊 x

I know it isn’t good. He just keeps saying it’s a good job he is so handsome you don’t notice the bloody big at the front 😂😂 He’s no Sean O’Loughlin put it that way 😘

Hope you get it sorted 😊
Cheers Josie, got a phone call at 12 for an appointment at 2pm, back home now in sunny Millom with a gum that won't stop bleeding and loads of isolation goodies in the kitchen I can't eat :( , Glad I've got it sorted in time