Posting videos

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kitt green warriors

Posting videos

Post by kitt green warriors »

Over here (Brisbane), they have a breakfast show called "Fox league mornings", (similar to GMTV but most but rugby), anyway this morning Jackson Hastings was on via Skype or whatever he uses and I'm wondering, can I tape it on my phone then post it on here or is that not allowed, if it's allowed I'll post it later when I get home otherwise I'll have to give you the gist of it. Ta Gareth.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
josie andrews

Re: Posting videos

Post by josie andrews »

Yeah that’s fine 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
kitt green warriors

I've taped the full interview nearly 10 mins, slot more in-depth than the Twitter bit, but how do I post it?, ta Gareth.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Sick it on you tube and link to it here.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
kitt green warriors

kitt green warriors

I'll post George Burgess's interview when I get in.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

kitt green warriors wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:49 am https://youtu.be/KbaAMW0aPG4
Thanks KGW
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

JH says there that he intends seeing out his contract.

Who knows what RL will be like after the end of the China Virus both SL and NRL.
Cost cutting at clubs is going to apply, it might well be the case that players just decide to stay put and let things settle down rather than looking around for something better when it probably won't be worth the risk.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I would have thought that would be the most pragmatic thing. Everything is going to be a bit up n the air, at best.