Good Friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Re: Good Friday

Post by Barney841 »

pieeater wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:51 am Really enjoyed watching the 2003 game - was singing like I was there! - had forgotten how baby faced Kev Brown was and what about Lockers, that hair!!! Agree about Stevo and Eddie but you had to laugh at them - to be fair Barrie Mac is completely biased towards any Yorkshire club in his commentary and there isn't the belly laughing from the current commentary team that Stevo and Eddie had - Stevo used to come out with some pearlers

Hope it's not too long before we are all back where we should be enjoying the atmos and supporting our boys :) :)
I wouldn’t of said that stevo came out with pearlers. Just utter crap at times so you had to laugh.
Eddie hated Wigan it was obvious, never known someone to say the wrong name as much as him either
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:35 pm
pieeater wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:51 am Really enjoyed watching the 2003 game - was singing like I was there! - had forgotten how baby faced Kev Brown was and what about Lockers, that hair!!! Agree about Stevo and Eddie but you had to laugh at them - to be fair Barrie Mac is completely biased towards any Yorkshire club in his commentary and there isn't the belly laughing from the current commentary team that Stevo and Eddie had - Stevo used to come out with some pearlers

Hope it's not too long before we are all back where we should be enjoying the atmos and supporting our boys :) :)
I wouldn’t of said that stevo came out with pearlers. Just utter crap at times so you had to laugh.
Eddie hated Wigan it was obvious, never known someone to say the wrong name as much as him either
Apart from ray french and murphy lol...... even they wernt as biased as wiggy
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I can forgive Ray French a lot after

"This Saints defence is like lollipop man at Brands Hatch"! :lol:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:57 pm I can forgive Ray French a lot after

"This Saints defence is like lollipop man at Brands Hatch"! :lol:
I always remember murphy saying “walking day in belfast”....... meaning a stroll in try lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE