Wigan Tv

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Wigan Tv

Post by ddtftf »

I suddenly cannot log in and if i try to change my password from my email address it says error etc , i also tried to unsubscribe to join again. Its impossible to find unsubscribe anywhere on any site & no number to ring so can anyone help me with a contact number please :roll: :roll: :roll:
ddtftf

Re: Wigan Tv

Post by ddtftf »

When i try to reset my password through my email address it says

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Mailgun\Mailgun' not found in /home/wigantv/public_html/lib/function.php:154 Stack trace: #0 /home/wigantv/public_html/lib/page_controller.php(239): sendPasswordReminderNew('ddtftf@aol.com') #1 /home/wigantv/public_html/lib/controller.php(26): PageController->forgot(Array) #2 /home/wigantv/public_html/lib/page_controller.php(648): Controller->process('forgot', Array) #3 /home/wigantv/public_html/web/index.php(62): PageController->process('forgot', Array) #4 {main} thrown in /home/wigantv/public_html/lib/function.php on line 154

HELP PLEASE
pedro

Post by pedro »

sometimes does that we me then just works, only been happening the last week though, can try emailing them link is at the bottom of the screen bottom right
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

New servers caused a problem for some subscribers. Sorry about the outage for some.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Post by doc »

Just logged in for the first time in a week. Went to watch content and got a message asking me to sign up. Checked my account details to find that my annual subscription that I paid for in January was not showing (actually said "None"). Just fired off an email to the club. Will see what I get back.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

doc wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:26 pm Just logged in for the first time in a week. Went to watch content and got a message asking me to sign up. Checked my account details to find that my annual subscription that I paid for in January was not showing (actually said "None"). Just fired off an email to the club. Will see what I get back.
tv@wiganwarriors.com is the email address

Hope you get it sorted 😊

I can’t remember if I’ve ever had a problem in all the years it’s been going 🤔
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Post by doc »

All sorted after a few emails back and forth to the wigantv email address they managed to fix the problem. Very helpful.
pedro

Post by pedro »

thoroughly enjoyed wigan tv these last few weeks with some awesome highlights on there
Superb Chops

Post by Superb Chops »

I'd second Pedro's praise.

I signed up in January to watch reserve and academy games. In their absence I've been really impressed by how much the team has bulked up what was already a good archive.

To provide a bargain product in lockdown has exceeded my expectations.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Superb Chops wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:59 pm I'd second Pedro's praise.

I signed up in January to watch reserve and academy games. In their absence I've been really impressed by how much the team has bulked up what was already a good archive.

To provide a bargain product in lockdown has exceeded my expectations.
Couldn't agree more. Fantastic value for a Wigan fan.