What Are The Odds?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

What Are The Odds?

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Three Lam's at Wigan next season?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Re: What Are The Odds?

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:42 pm Three Lam's at Wigan next season?
Maybe get Lachlan as he’s down in the pecking order at Chooks!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

To do what?
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Adrian, Lachlan and who's the third Lam?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:17 pm Adrian, Lachlan and who's the third Lam?
His youngest son who is over here at the minute. Was training with our academy side until the lockdown.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Lams to the slaughter.
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

I know that we tend to clutch at straws and set up false gods when it comes to possible saviours of the game but can anybody put Lachlan Lams ability into some kind of context. Last I heard was that he was playing in the second string competition and not really making waves in the senior set up. Are we setting our hopes on a Josh Woods/ Jake Shorrocks level player or does he genuinely have something to offer?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Levrier wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:48 am I know that we tend to clutch at straws and set up false gods when it comes to possible saviours of the game but can anybody put Lachlan Lams ability into some kind of context. Last I heard was that he was playing in the second string competition and not really making waves in the senior set up. Are we setting our hopes on a Josh Woods/ Jake Shorrocks level player or does he genuinely have something to offer?
Nepotism always useful if you aren't that good though.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:33 pm
Levrier wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:48 am I know that we tend to clutch at straws and set up false gods when it comes to possible saviours of the game but can anybody put Lachlan Lams ability into some kind of context. Last I heard was that he was playing in the second string competition and not really making waves in the senior set up. Are we setting our hopes on a Josh Woods/ Jake Shorrocks level player or does he genuinely have something to offer?
Nepotism always useful if you aren't that good though.
Agreed, I wasn't keen on Lachlan Lam when we were looking to sign him a couple of years ago for that reason. I certainly hope that's not who we're planning on replacing Hastings with!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

According to the scary men over at the other forum seem to think young Lam is a player beyond belief and would walk into any team..quite what they base it all on im not sure.