James Graham

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kitt green warriors

James Graham

Post by kitt green warriors »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nine.c ... cc89db2fc5

Returning to St Helens with immediate affect.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Barney841

Re: James Graham

Post by Barney841 »

Past it
SJ

Post by SJ »

I hesitate to say this but from what I have seen of him recently you may be right.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I wonder who he would replace on the saints cap, i cant imagine him coming cheap.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Thompson whose just gone the other way at a guess
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

There are enough elder statesman in SL doing the rounds to suggest he will still do a job for saints and his presence alone will be a big lift for them
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:38 am There are enough elder statesman in SL doing the rounds to suggest he will still do a job for saints and his presence alone will be a big lift for them
Fair point and I'm sure if his SL return is confirmed at Saints, it will be the club he will put his heart and soul into for a season or two to hopefully retire with silverware (or not :lol:)!
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Those writing Graham off are doing him a terrible disservice

His style of play suits the sainst quick ptb. Whilst he might not make the yardage anymore he will still make an impact on such an average quality league being more effective than the likes of our Clubb or Burgess
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
pedro

Post by pedro »

His defence is still awesome
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

James Graham completes deal to rejoin St Helens

Graham: "I still believe I have a lot to offer on the field and I am excited about the rest of the season with St Helens"

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... -st-helens
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan