Josh Reynolds

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
East Stand Faithful

Josh Reynolds

Post by East Stand Faithful »

https://www.totalrl.com/super-league-g ... s-halfback

Is Bevan French unsettled? I hope not! He’s box office!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Richymac

Re: Josh Reynolds

Post by Richymac »

He hasn’t played much in his past two seasons with a shoulder injury. Think only 15/16 games. But played more this season in his defence. He has also had some awful off field issues.

I would rather take a chance on Jai Field.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

No thanks....... didnt realise french was our star half back
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

French will have to improve his defence and toughness before the nrl first grade comes knocking....... there loss our gain
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I spoke to Bevan today, social distancing observed, & he says there are talks going on with Wigan I bloody hope the OP is just a rumour. Why sign a 31 year old half back!

Let’s just hope Bevan stays here long term.

I said to him that the commentators on Sky have said “he’s the most exciting player in SL!”

He replied “do they really? I don’t watch Sky!” 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:39 pm I spoke to Bevan today & he says there are talks going on with Wigan I bloody hope the OP is just a rumour.
French has been linked along with Gildart at Canberra, My info was that Wests had signed Gilly but you never know.

It appears that Bevan's return to Australia during lockdown has given him the desire to return home to play. We can't complain - it is no different to John Bateman

There was a thread on the Canberra forum regarding NRL halves and how much each was on. Basically stating that those who actually got paid the least were actually performing the best cannot remember Josh Reynolds in the list, Has had some "dodgy" off-field rumours surround him recently that may prevent a work permit if true
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

If there is a job lot of Australia bound air tickets bought at seasons end at least the club are planning which in these uncertain times is reassuring
warriors01

Post by warriors01 »

If Bevan decides to go home all the best to him. In super league he his top draw in NRL he will become just another player. But thankfully we have Zac who is a better fullback than centre and we have young Hanley coming through who is going to be a future international. As for Josh Reynolds presumably the thinking is that we need an experienced half for a season to go with Harry Smith. But if at last we are doing some future planning it could also be Field.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Reynolds will kill it in SL, hes a better version of Austin always has been
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

pedro wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:31 pm Reynolds will kill it in SL, hes a better version of Austin always has been
Are you confusing him with Adam Reynolds at Souths? Josh can hardly get a game at Wests now
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: